Wednesday 25 April 2018

3 Guest Designer Layouts | Uniquely Creative Kit Club


Hi everyone!
I was thrilled to be asked to join Uniquely Creative Kit Club as a guest designer again this month using the fabulous 'Pen and Ink' Creative Kit.
I created 3 layouts with the kit, which are all featured in the Creative Kit magazine; but I also wanted to share them all here so everyone can see what I created with this awesome kit. (If you would like to see a video of all the kit contents and some of the amazing creations from the team you can view it HERE)

Here is my first layout, which used the large laser cut butterfly from the kit as a feature...


I also used Kaisercraft patterned papers, stickers, stencil and background stamp; inks; gold pearl bling; gold metallic thread; and a gorgeous gold ampersand paper clip.

Here are some close ups...




For my second layout I was inclined to create something feminine that featured some of the gorgeous floral elements from the kit...


I included some subtle mixed media on my background using some of the watercolour pans that were included in the kit, and I also added some watercolour to the butterflies. The remaining elements were all from the Kaisercraft papers, die cut collectibles pack, and sticker sheet.

Here's a closer look...





For my final layout, I wanted to create a page that provided a good contrast to the previous two (to demonstrate the versatility of the kit); so I opted for a masculine layout with a more structured design.


I used a sheet of Kraft cardstock as my base, then some of the Kaisercraft papers, die cut collectables and stickers; along with wooden scrabble letters and mini hinges. I also used one of the watercolour pans to add some subtle splatters to my background.

Here's a closer look...





If you haven't checked out the Uniquely Creative Kits before, I highly recommend you do. They are so thoughtfully put together and full of products, and of course, great value! (Subscribers get kits even cheaper!) Head over to the Uniquely Creative website HERE and have a look around. 

Until next time, happy scrapping! X

No comments: