Thursday 22 March 2018

Good Vibes Only | Flutterby Designs


Hi everyone!
Popping in to share my latest design team project with you, and my very first one using the brand new 'Good Vibes Only' collection from Flutterby Designs. This range is super fun - packed with colour, patterns and sweet summer motifs - perfect for scrapping all those fun holiday snaps. 
I chose to document a photo of my hubby, my boys and I at the beach during the Christmas holidays.


I started this page with one of the 12x12" sheets from the 'Good Vibes Only' Paper Pack. The one I used was called 'Salty Seas' and has a beautiful blue watercolour pattern. I decided to add a bit more colour though, so I grabbed my Flutter Colour paints and added some 'Bahama Blue'; 'Aquamarine Dream' and a few small highlights of 'Cotton Candy Pink' for contrast. 


The paint colours worked perfectly with the gorgeous tropical pattern on the Everyday Etc cards I chose to use. (Luckily there is one of these cards in both the 'Good Vibes Only' Everyday Etc Card pack and the coordinating Filler Card pack, and I could resist using both of them!)
Once I had my cards stuck down, I added my photo on top, using another filler card to add a pop of yellow to frame under the top right corner.


I created a small cluster in the top right corner of my photo using a couple of flowers from the 'Good Vibes Only' Die Cut Bits & Bobs pack; a leaf sticker from the Sticky Quotes sheet; and the tan lines flair button from the GVO Flair Button Set #2


My title came from the Die Cut Bits & Bobs pack, along with the leaves and flower I clustered below it. On my background I also added some small pieces of torn washi tape from the washi tape tag included in the 'Good Vibes Only' Full Collection Kit. (There are 5 different designs included on the tag.)


The final cluster I created was to the left of my photo. I fussy cut the beach selfie piece from one of the Everyday Etc cards; and tucked a die cut flower under the corner. I then added two of the phrase stickers from the Sticky Quotes sheet, and another one at the top of my page. 

And with that, my page was complete. I so love how this turned out - that tropical print is so divine (and such a perfect match for the colours in my tattoo!)
If you haven't seen all the new goodies in the shop, head over HERE and check them out. (Besides the 'Good Vibes Only' collection, there are also some fabulous new stencils!)

Until next time, happy scrapping! X

No comments: