Tuesday 6 March 2018

Foo Fighters | Viva Las VegaStamps


Hi everyone!
It's time to share another design team project with you, and this one was created for Viva Las VegaStamps. This mixed media scrapbook layout I created features a recent photo of my daughter and I when we went to the Foo Fighters concert. (To say she is my mini me is probably an understatement! haha)


To create this layout I first started by stamping out a custom background on some white cardstock. I used a variety of my favourite stamps:


Once I had all the stamping done and I was happy with the way it was looking, it was time to add some colour. I used Colour Shimmer Cube watercolour paints from Colour Blast and just painted a few metallic colours randomly around the page; before applying some gold Colour Paste (also from Colour Blast) with a small palette knife.


Once I had all the mediums dry, I created a layered mat for my photo using a variety of materials - sheet music; paper doily; punchinella; paper bag; tissue paper and frayed gauze. I held all my layers together with a couple of staples before adding my photo mounted on top.


Once the photo was in place, I added my title alongside it. I used the this one time at chipboard title from Kinder Kreations; along with some small black alpha stickers from Flutterby Designs. To draw attention to my photo, I also added a handmade chevron embellishment from Charms Creations.


The small phrase stickers I used around my page were also from Flutterby Designs.


To finish off my page, I added a few splatters of Colour Blast 'Sienna' Colour Shimmer Spray, which is a beautiful copper colour.


Thanks for stopping by today so I could share this with you. I hope I have inspired you to get inky!
Until next time, happy scrapping! X

No comments: