Thursday 2 March 2017

Welcome to our Tribe | Flutterby Designs

Hi everyone!
Here today to share my latest layout using some of the new 'Fur-ever Friends' collection from Flutterby Designs. Pets are such an important part of the family, that they deserve their own pages in our albums too. This collection is perfect for capturing those memories of all those furry, feathered (or even scaly) members of the family.
The layout I have to share today features a photo of the newest member of our family when we arrived home from picking him up. (He was so relaxed, and already showing us what a chilled out little man he is.)


I decided to mix it up a bit for this layout; and along with the elements from the 'Fur-ever Friends' collection, I also threw in some pieces from previous releases.

I started my page with a sheet of patterned paper, and drizzled some 'Tropicana Teal' Flutter Colour paint (from the new release bright set) onto the page and set it aside to dry.


I created a layered photo mat by combining Everyday Etc filler cards from the 'Fur-ever Friends' and 'Happy Together' collections. I also tucked one of the 'Fur-ever Friends' Page Tabs in amongst my layers; and used another filler card from the same collection to add two triangular pieces to the diagonally opposite corners. The "meow" word came from the 'Fur-ever Friends' Die Cut Bits & Bobs pack.


The gorgeous "a house is not a home without a pet" quote and the cute little house were both fussy cut from one of the 'Fur-ever Friends' Everyday Etc cards. You can also see where I tucked in some messy thread for texture.


I also tucked some matching thread on the other side of my photo, which I topped with a cute camera flair button (from set #195). Alongside that, I added a Photo Cut Out tab (from the Bright Directions Tabs 3 sheet); and an enamel dot (from the Bold set).


The title for my layout was fussy cut from one of the 'Happy Together' Everyday Etc cards. As a finishing touch to tie in with the hearts on the paper I had used, I added some Rainbow Heart stickers randomly around my page.

Thanks for stopping by today so I could share this with you. If you haven't already, make sure you join the Flutterby Inspiration HQ group on Facebook. You can share your Flutterby pages, chat to the team, or just be inspired by what other people share.
Til next time, happy scrapping! X

No comments: