Thursday 8 December 2016

Love | Cocoa Vanilla Studio

Hi everyone!
Just popping in today to share another layout I created for Cocoa Vanilla Studio using the Endless Summer collection. This time, I wanted to tackle the collection without scrapping anything with a summer or beach theme. Instead I chose a photo of my daughter and my partner that was taken recently at a wedding, and decided to stick with using only the warm tones from the collection.

"Love"

I started with the reverse side of the Aloha Sunshine paper for my background. It has large white polka dots against a very light coloured background, which give an awesome bokeh-like effect to the page. I then added some watercolour paint and some stamping using a hibiscus flower stamp from Viva Las VegaStamps to give the page a little more depth in my focal areas. (I can't believe how perfect the stamp was to use with this collection!)


Next, I created a mat for my photos using pieces of the This & That and Sunbleached papers, which I layered with a paper doily, some fussy cut flowers from the Aloha Sunshine paper, and pieces from the die cut ephemera pack.


I built the layers around my photo further by also adding the oh happy day puffy sticker, a couple of Woodies, more die cut ephemera pieces and some enamel shapes.


To finish my layout, I added the love word and an arrow from the die cut ephemera pack directly onto my photo.


Thanks for stopping by today so I could share this with you. The Endless Summer collection is available now from retailers and also directly from the Cocoa Vanilla Studio store. It's such a beautiful collection to work with, I look forward to sharing more with you soon.
Until then, happy scrapping! X

No comments: