Thursday 26 May 2016

'You're Totally Awesome Man' for Cocoa Vanilla Studio

Hi everyone! Just popping in today to share my latest layout using the Totally Rad collection from Cocoa Vanilla Studio. This layout features some recent family selfies, and you can see why we often struggle to get that "nice" family photo. That being said though, these photos are probably a more accurate representation of us, and will be funny to look back on in years to come.

'You're Totally Awesome Man'

I used the B-side of the Top Gear paper as my background, and then a piece of the Stellar paper as a mat for my photos and embellishments. You can see that I embellish directly onto a couple of my photos using an acetate star and a piece from the die cut ephemera pack.


I formed my title by using a mix of pieces from the Mix Tape cut apart paper; die cut ephemera pack; and the Bits & Pieces pack. I also used a large star from the wood veneer pack.


Also from the wood veneer pack is the pointing hand - so cool, I think it's my favourite piece of them all! You can also see one of the coordinating flair buttons which I nested on some cotton thread, and a heart from the enamel shapes pack.


I finished with another piece from the Mix Tape cut apart paper, and topped it with my very favourite skull and crossbones Woodie. Then I simply stamped the date and added a few splatters of black mist to complete my layout.

Thanks for stopping by today.
Don't forget if you are headed to the Brisbane Scrapbook and Papercraft Expo June 10-12, to stop by the Cocoa Vanilla Studio stand and say hello! We will have the Totally Rad collection available, along with all your other Cocoa Vanilla favourites and we would love to see you!
Til next time, happy scrapping! X

No comments: