Saturday 26 March 2016

Pocket Pages for D-lish Scraps and Flutterby Designs!

Hi all!
Just a quick catch up post from me sharing some of pocket pages I completed last month but had neglected to share here (oops!)

*WARNING - EXPLICIT LANGUAGE FEATURED AHEAD*
(If this offends you, please exit now)

"Family Fun at the Park" for D-lish Scraps
This page was done as my sample for my February cyber crop challenge for D-lish and features lots of D-lish embellishments - washi tape; flair button; paper doilies; shaped paper clips; D-lish Dots enamels; wood veneer; Journal Its Wordfetti and journal cards.
Alphas and patterned papers are by Cocoa Vanilla Studio.






"Monthly Mole Meeting" for Flutterby Designs
This double page spread was completed as part of my guest design work for Flutterby Designs and features the recently released 'One of Those Days' Everday Etc photo card sets. This set was right up my alley and was perfect for pairing with these photos of me & my besties. (This range also features coordinating flair buttons, wood veneers, photo cut outs and page tabs - some of which I have used on this spread!) So. Much. Fun.








That's all from me today. I hope I haven't scared anyone off with the language featured here but hey, I did warn you! hehe
If you are a pocket page scrapper, I can highly recommend both D-lish Scraps and Flutterby Designs for supplies for your pages. They are both run by Aussie work at home mums, and are both awesome gals doing an amazing job. Please support them!

Til next time, happy scrapping! X

No comments: