Monday 29 February 2016

Flutterby Designs Guest Designer Layouts!

Hi all! Just popping in with another share for you. This month I was lucky enough to have been asked by the gorgeous Anita Rodway to do a guest design spot for Flutterby Designs. I have been a big fan of Anita's designs since she first launched her products, so the opportunity to create using her new 'One of Those Days' Everyday Etc Photo Cards was very exciting!

Let's take a look at a couple of layouts I created...

"Some Days Are Just Fanfuckintastic"

I created this layout using several of the Everyday Etc cards I was supplied, some of which I cut up to form my title. In addition, I used the Stargazed stencil to draw some stars on my background; a photo cut out (the speech bubble); and a couple of photo cut out page tabs. I also used some enamel dots and a flair button.





"Bad Hair Day"

For this layout I again started by creating my own custom background. I used the Stargazing and Words of Wisdom stencils with ink applied with a dauber, amongst other mediums. I also used more of the 'One of Those Days' Everyday Etc cards; some photo cut out tabs; enamel dots; flair button; and wood veneer small hearts.




I loved, loved, loved working with the Flutterby Designs products and am so thankful Anita asked me. (I still have a few bits and pieces left to play with so keep an eye out for more creations in the near future.)
If you would like to get your hands on some Flutterby goodies of your own, visit the shop HERE to purchase and make sure you are following the Facebook page HERE and blog HERE to stay up to date with all the news and for plenty of inspiration!
Til next time, happy scrapping! X

No comments: