Sunday 3 January 2016

D-lish Scraps December Layouts!

Hi all!
With so many things happening over the festive period, I didn't get time to do my usual monthly re-cap of my projects for D-lish Scraps, so here I am today to share a couple of my December projects with you.

First up, my take on the December 'Fruit Tingle' Inspiration Board Challenge, featuring a recent photo of my little miss off to her first school disco...

{Papers by Cocoa Vanilla Studio} 

Almost every embellishment on this layout came from the 'Fruit Tingle' Just Add Paper kit, which was an absolute stunner! Here you can see a lemon paper doily, pink apple blossom, green heart print flair button, small wood veneer scribble rose by Corbett Creations, journal tag, and a resin butterfly (all from the kit).


Mint spot tissue paper, wood veneer title, pink spot washi tape, and a watercolour rose (which was fussy cut from a card) were all also in the kit.


Yellow burlap button flower, pink apple blossom and small mint roses (all by Green Tara) and a journal spot - again, all from the kit. I also added some green D-lish Dots from my stash.


I can't emphasise enough how fabulous the Just Add Paper kits are! They really do take all the hard work out of creating a layout, as you literally only need paper and a photo and you have everything you need to create a beautiful layout.


My second share is this Christmas themed layout (again featuring my little miss)...

{Papers by Teresa Collins}

I kept this layout fairly minimal, in order to maintain focus on the photo. 
There are still plenty of D-lish Scraps items on there though - 5x7 gold polka dot paper bag; white paper doily; white pip berry stem; gold peg (from a previous Just Add Paper kit); metallic gold script word flair button; white sequin bow; deer shaped wooden button; Dusty Attic chipboard caption; and a small piece of a Journal It journal spot.



Thanks for stopping by today. If you have some scrappy time on your hands now the festivities are over and are looking for a challenge (or four), then make sure you pop into the D-lish Scraps Facebook group (The Scrap Suite) HERE. The December cyber crop challenges are still open for entries and every challenge has a randomly drawn store voucher up for grabs!
Til next time, happy scrapping! X

No comments: