Saturday 14 November 2015

Show Us Your Stuff November Challenge!

Hello lovely people! Back again today to share another of my November design team layouts with you. This one is for Show Us Your Stuff and this month's challenge looks like this...


And here is my spin on it...


I found this photo of my kids back when the boys were still rear facing in their carseats, and boy, am I glad I don't have them like that any more. It really was a squeeze getting them all in and out of there! The journal card I used was from the Crate Paper Open Book ephemera pack.


To cover the challenge criteria I used an Amy Tan map paper I had from the Rise & Shine collection as my base, along with some other pieces from the same collection in my layers. I also included a paper doily and some gold glitter cardstock die cut shapes I cut with my Big Shot.


I paired all of this with a flair from D-lish Scraps, some Heidi Swapp wood veneer pieces, Cocoa Vanilla Studio alphas and some cotton thread.


Last of all, I finished it off with a sprinkle of Heidi Swapp black Color Shine.


I am really happy with how this layout turned out, and that it's another everyday moment I managed to capture and document. (Time goes so quickly!)
Thanks for stopping by today, I hope I have inspired you to enter the challenge and put your own spin on the criteria.
Til next time, happy scrapping! X

2 comments:

Lizzyc said...

This is fabulous Sue, time goes so fast!

Susanne said...

Mostly one color - but wonderful eye-appeal. Really nicely scrapped.