Saturday 10 October 2015

Scrap the Boys October Challenge

Oh dear! I just realised that I wrote this post and forgot to schedule it! Anyway, here I am (finally) sharing my take on this month's fabulous mood board challenge at Scrap the Boys.

Here is the board...


And my layout...


{Papers by Shimelle; Dear Lizzy; Glitz Designs and Heidi Swapp PL cards}

As you can see I went for a clean, layered look for this layout, which features a gorgeous photo of Kaden on his first trip to the beach. 
I used stickers, flair button, wood veneer pieces and a charm all from Cocoa Vanilla Studio.


Aren't those Cocoa Vanilla wood veneer clouds the cutest? I love them! The die cut ephemera pieces are by Shimelle for American Crafts.


Thanks for stopping in today. I do hope you will join in with this month's mood board at Scrap the Boys. There are some awesome prizes up for grabs from Imaginarium Designs and A2Z Scraplets up for grabs for the winners. Entries close 31st October.
Happy scrapping! X

1 comment:

Lizzyc said...

This is really lovely! That photo is so cute!