Sunday 20 September 2015

Show Us Your Stuff September

Back again to share another of my Design Team layouts for September - this one for Show Us Your Stuff. The challenge this month is a colour challenge (designed by me!)
Here it is...


Besides the colour criteria, the layout must include at least one handmade embellishment.
Here is what I created...


Orange has never been my favourite colour to scrap with, but I have to admit it has really grown on me the past couple of years and I love it teamed with black and white!
The gorgeous papers and embellishments I used were all from Cocoa Vanilla Studio (with the exception of the foam arrows, which are from Burdy's Embellies). The papers are a mixture of both the Hello Lovely and Made of Awesome collections.


My embellishments included Made of Awesome die cut ephemera, flair button, vellum stars, accessory stickers, little stars and enamel dots.


From Hello Lovely I used some gorgeous blooms, a bitty bow, arrow shaped lucky charm and accessory stickers.


Isn't it fabulous to see how easily two completely different collections can be combined when using a colour palette such as this? (I LOVE colour challenges!)


Thanks for stopping by today and for everyone who has taken the time recently to leave me some love, it really is appreciated!
I hope I have inspired you to join in on our challenge. I look forward to seeing what everyone chooses as their "one other colour". Entries close midnight, 30th September. You will find the SUYS blog HERE.
If you would like to purchase any of the Cocoa Vanilla Studio items I have used, you will find them all (as well as the two brand NEW collections) in the CVS shop HERE.
Til next time, happy scrapping! X

1 comment:

Lizzyc said...

Hi Sue, I have just loaded up my layout for this challenge.. loved it!! And orange and black look stunning together.. love that adorable photo you have used.. and fabulous embellies.. have a great day!!