Thursday 30 July 2015

More July Projects for D-lish Scraps

Hi all! I'm back again (I know, so soon!) to share my other July projects I created for D-lish Scraps.

Those who follow along via D-lish will already know that I had recently been lusting after some punchinella for my projects, and was finding it difficult to find. Until the "Punchinella Fairy" waved her wand and it was suddenly readily available HERE in the D-lish store!

I quickly set about creating a mixed media layout using my precious new punchinella...


Isn't it divine? (I knew I needed it!) I used white punchinella on this layout, but it is also available in gold and silver.


I used a Watercolour PL Card (from a previously released Just Add Paper kit) which I fussy cut for my title. It matched the watercolour background I created perfectly. The small white flowers and the coloured wire were items I had left from previous JAP kits too.  


The grey spot tissue paper and self adhesive cork stars were both from this month's JAP kit. You can also spy grey Hand Dyed Muslin, gold triangle print washi and pastel sequins from the store.


Tucked away in the top corner of my layout are some Pinkfresh Studio Gold Rub Ons. (I applied them roughly for a shabby look.)


My next project was something quick and easy, and totally different to what I usually create. Have a look at these kids bag tags I made...


These were created using rectangle photo insert keyrings from the store (also available in flower, heart and square shapes).
I used Cocoa Vanilla Studio papers, my Motex tape writer and tapes, and added some cute robot and spotted heart enamel charms to them.
For more details or to see my process photos, visit the D-lish Scraps blog HERE

Thanks for visiting. Please be sure to leave a comment if you have the time, so I can visit your blog too! X

1 comment:

Lizzyc said...

Oh sue that photo is so gorgeous! He looks like he was so tuckered out he stopped for a little snooze! Love the mixed media on the background, and I love love a bit of punchinella too! And I wish the days would slow a bit!