Friday 1 May 2015

Off the Rails May Challenge!

May? Seriously? (I swear it was only March yesterday!) First of the month means new challenge day again, and this month I am starting with Off the Rails Scrapbooking. The May mood palette was once again designed by the very talented Fiona Paltridge.

Here's what it looks like...


And here is my take on it...

{Papers by Kaisercraft and Basic Grey; frame by My Minds Eye; stickers also by Basic Grey}

Lots and lots of layers went into this layout. I love how much depth it has...

{Paper flowers from D-lish Scraps; fabric flower by Prima; vellum bow from Rainbow Splendour} 

{Prima fabric flower; D-lish Scraps paper blooms and flair}


Thanks for visiting today. I hope I have inspired you to add this month's Off the Rails challenge to your list! There is a fabulous prize up for grabs from 2Crafty chipboard. Entries close at the end month - happy scrapping & good luck! X

2 comments:

Lizzyc said...

This looks amazing Sue, lots of details.. love the colors too..

Paula said...

This is so gorgeous...the mix of colours are beautiful & such a cute photo x