Sunday 24 May 2015

D-lish Scraps May Projects

Just thought I would pop in and share a couple of my projects that have featured on the D-lish Scraps blog this month.

The first was this mixed media based layout, which made good use of some 5 year old papers and stickers and lots of gorgeous D-lish Scraps embellishments...

{Papers and stickers by Basic Grey}

There is no doubt my absolute fave D-lish embellishment is paper flowers. There is such a huge range of beautiful blooms available and they are such good value too. (You can check them out in the store HERE)
Here are a few close-ups...

{Freckled Fawn 'This' paperclip, paper flowers & sequins from D-lish Scraps; Love Candy embellishment from Burdy's Embellies; stamp by Heidi Swapp}

{D-lish Scraps 'Captured Moments' flair and paper flowers; Burdy's Embellies satin flower}

{D-lish Scraps sequin bow, paper leaves, flowers and sequins}


My second project I created was a canvas I made for my mum for Mothers Day. (I thought this would be a nice way to give mum flowers that would last longer than a week!)
Here is my canvas...


So many beautiful D-lish Scraps products on this piece! Here are some close-ups...

{D-lish Scraps paper flowers, coloured wire, and sequins; journal cards by Project Life} 

{D-lish Scraps paper leaves & flowers, gold foil doiley, coloured wire and sequins}

{D-lish Scraps paper flowers and sequin bow


Thanks for stopping by today, (especially if you have made it to the end of all those photos!) I will be back soon to share my take on this months D-lish Scraps Inspiration Board Challenge.
Til next time, happy scrapping! X

No comments: