Monday 2 March 2015

Show Us Your Stuff March Challenge!

Another Design Team reveal for me today, this time for the March challenge at Show Us Your Stuff. This month the challenge has been designed by DT member Chloe and is a gorgeous quote challenge...


Here's my layout using the quote...

{Papers and ephemera by Teresa Collins;
Published - Scrapbooking Memories Vol 18 No 7}

I can't believe I scrapped a Christmas layout! (For those who know me, you will know how rare that is! LOL) And how easily it all came together too. Happy days!

Of course, a layout for Show Us Your Stuff isn't complete without a handmade embellishment (or two), look at this gorgeous spotted vellum bow from Rainbow Splendour...


And this flair from D-lish Scraps...


I even got the stapler out!


Thanks for stopping by. I hope you will join in the challenge at Show Us your Stuff this month, it's a gorgeous quote that can be used so many ways! (Even Christmas layouts! hehe) And, there is an amazing prize pack from Chloe at Rainbow Splendour up for grabs too (definitely worth playing for!)
Til next time, happy scrapping! X

1 comment:

Lizzyc said...

This is gorgeous. I love the photo, and the papers and colors are lovely!