Wednesday 17 September 2014

Show Us Your Stuff September Challenge!

Mid-month reveal time at Show Us Your Stuff, and it's time to share my take on this month's gorgeous Spring themed mood board...


I found lots to inspire me - the soft pastel colours, the flowers, the hearts...

{Papers by Websters Pages; Teresa Collins and Basic Grey. Frame from My Minds Eye.}

As soon as I saw these papers by Websters Pages, I knew they would be perfect for this challenge! I even managed to scrap a photo I had long been hoarding (as full family photos are very rare around here!) 

Here are some close-ups...
{Ivory silk heirloom flower & flair button from D-lish Scraps; pin from A little bit fANTsy}

{Acrylic heart by Heidi Swapp; flowers from D-lish Scraps}

{Wood bit from Flutterby Designs}

{Photo cut out tab from Flutterby Designs}

I hope that everyone has a chance to play along with this month's challenge and share their take on this stunning board. There are plenty of elements to draw from, so something for everyone! Until next time, happy scrapping! X

2 comments:

Lizzyc said...

Oh wow your layout is so pretty, I can see you took all the soft elements and what a wonderful precious photo too.. love that back ground heart paper too..and gota love d-lish flowers!!

Janice Nicholls said...

This layout is just Gorgeous Sue....Love it! x