Friday 21 February 2014

Show Us Your Stuff Feb Challenge!

Oops! Almost forgot to post this one! Can you believe it is almost the end of February already? I am still trying to figure out where the start of the year went!
Anyway, this month's challenge at Show Us Your Stuff is to include the beautiful quote "Follow your heart and happiness will follow" (and of course, something handmade!)

Here is my layout...

{Published in Scrapbooking Memories Vol 17 No 5}

I included a Lovelybug Bits n Bobs felt flower and a chippie heart button from Burdy's Handmade...


Lots of yummy layering and texture...

{I used a mask & texture paste, which I painted using gelatos once dry.
You can also see some of my fave EVER Hambly transparency here}

I do hope you will join in on our challenge this month - there is a fabulous prize up for grabs from...ME!!!! Lovelybug Bits n Bobs is sponsoring this month and I promise to create a gorgeous bundle of goodies for the winner. You have til the end of the month to get your entries in (which isn't far off, so get scrapping!) X

No comments: