Thursday 13 February 2014

Off the Rails Latest Challenge!

Just a quick post from me to remind everyone about the current challenge at Off the Rails - use a photo or memorabilia of a loved one. Remember at Off the Rails that you can create ANY sort of project (layouts, cards, canvases, OTP, Project Life) as long as it is a new creation and fits with the challenge criteria.

I decided to try something different and scrapped a pocket style page about my daughter's school sports day...


I included an item of memorabilia - the ribbon she received...


This challenge definitely has a prize worth playing for! Fancy Pants Designs have graciously donated a prize pack that includes a "Be.Loved." collection kit, button set, decorative bags AND an ephemera pack! (It's gorgeous - so if you win, can you please share it with me?  hehe)


There is just over a week remaining to get your entries in. You will find the challenge HERE

No comments: