Sunday 16 February 2014

Back on deck for Wild About Scrap!

Don't pretend I am the only one who hasn't scrapped all their Christmas photos yet!
Now the kids are back at school and normal life has resumed, it is the perfect time to get those Christmas pics done! The best part about doing it now, is most Christmas themed supplies are on sale and you can grab a bargain. (See what is available in the Wild About Scrap store HERE.)

For my layout, I used Bo Bunny's Elf Magic range, which is full of gorgeous colours and cute embellishments...


I couldn't help myself but use a messy, mixed media style background for this layout. I just love the process of all the layering (and getting my hands dirty!)


I also couldn't help but sneak a bit of Lovelybug Bits n Bobs goodness onto it (isn't he cute?)...


For more close-ups, and an explanation of my process for creating this layout, see my post on the Wild About Scrap DT Blog HERE

No comments: