Tuesday 26 November 2013

Monopoly Week 7!

I can't believe that it's almost over! (Or more to the point, that I made it this far! hehe) Only one challenge now remains in the Scrapbooking Top 50 Monopoly game, and I have really enjoyed them all. It was the best kickstart to my mojo I could have asked for, and Vicki, Sarah and Chloe have done a fantastic job organising it all.

So, Week 7 was Quote Week, and I landed on "Bling Chest", which allowed me the choice of challenges, with the extra criteria of bling. I chose the "Lovers Lane" challenge, which was to use hearts and the quote provided.

Here is my LO...


This quote was perfect for a LO of my princess, as I tell her this all the time...


(Not the greatest of pics sorry, as sunny Qld is not quite living up to it's reputation today!)

No comments: