Monday 29 August 2011

Some Halo Goodness!

Just a quick post from me to share this card I made...


I used Echo Park 'Victoria Gardens' pp as the base and teamed it with some Kaisercraft transparency (both from Handmade By Suzanne), then added a misted paper doiley. I couldn't think of a better embellishment to compliment all that, than one of Handmade Halo's ornate resin frames. The centre of these frames are empty, allowing you to fill with whatever you wish. I used book paper, which I inked slightly and then topped with a mini flower. I love the little cluster it's created...


These frames are just one of the many gorgeous resin items available in the Handmade Halo store. So if you are looking for that 'something extra' to add to your creations, then be sure to pop over and have a look! :-)

6 comments:

Alanna said...

Love it Sue! :)

Kim said...

JUst lovely Sue!

Angela said...

Fabulous card Sue!!

Jasmine S said...

Gorgeous Sue. Love the clocks and the ribbon. Fab.

Marelize said...

Wow! Fantastic card Sue! :)

Chloe said...

This is just stunning Sue!!!
PS. a page with your flower is up on my blog :-)