Wednesday 17 August 2011

HBS August Sketch Challenge!

Argh! This month is VERY quickly getting away from me!!! :S I finally managed to photograph my LO for the Handmade By Suzanne August sketch challenge today. The sketch is from our resident designer Michelle Fowler, and (of course) it's a gorgeous one...


I decided to switch the sketch around a bit (surprise, surprise say those that know me...LOL) and also change the size of it. Here's what I came up with using my Fancy Pants 'Baby Mine' DT kit...


As soon as I saw these pps, I HAD to scrap this picture using them, as the big stack of animals reminded me of all the toys DD takes to bed...LOL Besides the Fancy Pants pps, I also used a FP filter paper embellishment, which I scrunched and then inked with Tim Holtz distress ink. (The filter papers are very versatile and soak up ink & mists like a dream!) The title alphas are Sassafras Lass 'Golden Rod'.


Get your entry for the sketch challenge in the gallery HERE by the end of the month and you will go in the running for the randomly drawn $30 store voucher. (So everyone has equal chance of winning!) If you win, I can assure you, you will have no problem spending it, as Suzanne's store is JAM-PACKED with fantastic products. To see the latest and greatest in store, visit the new products section HERE

No comments: