Sunday 10 July 2011

HBS July Sketch Challenge!

The Handmade By Suzanne July sketch is yet another gorgeous offering from our resident sketch queen, Michelle Fowler...


Upload your take on the sketch by the end of the month, and you go in the running to win a $30 store voucher (plus free post!) The winner of the challenge is randomly drawn, so all entries have equal chance of winning. You can upload your entry to the gallery HERE or pop over and see what the rest of the DT and other members have come up with.
Here's my take on it...


This LO was created using Echo Park's 'Country Drive' pps - they are soooo gorgeous, and perfect for scrapping all the pics I took at the show a few weeks ago. There are also lots of handmade goodies on this LO - spotty fabric button from Lovelybug Bits n Bobs; crochet flower from Lime Tree Creations; yoyo flowers from Burdy's Embellie's; bird pin from Treen's Trinkets.

Thanks for stopping by and to everyone who leaves me lovely comments, they really are appreciated. I have been a bit slack on the blog-hopping of late as have had a bit of unpleasant personal stuff going on, but rest assured I will be back hopping your way soon! Might have to have a giveaway soon...I see I am hovering quite close to the 100 followers mark!!! :-)

4 comments:

Dolly B said...

looks fabulous. Thanks so much for my parcel of goodies, they look beautiful and I cant wait to play with them. Thanks also for leaving some love on my blog

Cheers
Mary

Paula said...

Hadn't realised I hadn't visited for so long...loads of gorgeousness here! :) Love what you have done with this sketch, those papers are lovely...got some coming soon ;) I hope things turn around for you soon...hugs x

Kim said...

this is just so sweet Sue, I love that aqua that is juts popping against th e red!

Unknown said...

Man you do gorgeous girly pages!!! Sigh...just love this one to bits :))xx