Tuesday 14 June 2011

'Enchanted Garden' CC Challenge...

It's started!!! (The Scrapbooking Top 50 'Enchanted Garden' Cyber Crop, that is.) There are 5 challenges to choose from and some great prizes on offer - you should pop over and see what's happening HERE, we love having new faces play along! :-)

This month my challenge is the 'Enchanted Colours' challenge using this 'enchanting garden' palette...


The challenge is to scrap a LO using ANY COMBINATION of colours from the palette (plus minimal black & white), and to also include polka dots. I had to prove it could be done and actually used ALL the colours from the palette AND plenty of polka dots...


I used more gorgeous My Minds Eye 'Lime Twist - Happy Go Lucky' from Handmade by Suzanne for this LO. It was sooooo perfect! Besides the large die cut & the pps, I also used some of the coordinating stickers and frame.


There are lots of other little goodies in the details on this one - 2 toned stitched ribbon; Green Tara flowers; Lovelybug Bits n Bobs fabric button; Lime Tree Creations crochet flowers - I had so much fun with the layering!


I do hope you will pop over and give my challenge a go! ;-)

6 comments:

Alanna said...

Oooohhhh... aaaahhhh... it's delicious!! Fab LO Sue... off I go to check out the other challenges!

Kim said...

oooo I love that postage stmp frame it looks fab, great colours too Sue!

Jasmine S said...

Well Sue you have rocked the combo. I would have backed away very slowly from this one.....lots of color. But how awesome is yours? You have added every color perfectly and love the pic (and my DD is sitting here with me and wants to know why your DD is sitting in a crocodile's mouth and why can't she.....hehe)

Heather Jacob said...

A MASTERPIECE !!! love it .. hugz x

Unknown said...

GORGEOUS!!!!!! I love the frame over the photo!!! WOW what a gorgeous colour combo...scary for me but you have done it to perfection! Take care :))xx

Melinda Spinks said...

Sue this is just gorgeous, I love how you've created a little scene with the garden and the clouds etc, but my favorite piece would definitely have to be the postage stamp frame over the super cute photo.