Tuesday 15 February 2011

My Cyber Crop Challenge!

Have you been over and checked out the Scrapbooking Top 50 Cyber Crop yet??? This month's theme is 'Colour My World' and it promises some GREAT challenges (if I do say so myself...LOL) There have been 3 challenges posted so far - the mini challenge, guest DT Sarah's challenge and now MINE! Even if you don't have time to complete them all, I would love it if you popped over and had a go at my 'Triadic Colour Challenge'! Besides using a triadic colour scheme (see details HERE), the additional criteria are stamping & a paperclip. Here's my sample LO (I don't often get to do something a bit 'boyish', but this pic of Miss B definitely called for it)...

2 comments:

Jasmine S said...

Oh she is soooooo cute. This looks great. Love the colours and the EXTRA BIG TITLE.
I thought of you today. I tried to start a LO using pink as a base and I just couldn't do it. My fave colour but I just cannot scrap it. My LO is now green and creme sort of. Oh well, I will have to try again next time.

Kim said...

totally lovin your chippie cogs, and that large title loooks FAB, just enough boyish charm for a girly layout