Thursday 17 February 2011

Mini Challenge Card!

The Opening Night Mini Challenge for the Scrapbooking Top 50 'Colour My World' Cyber Crop was to create a card or LO smaller than 12x12; use any colour you wish but to also include the colour word in your title / journalling / sentiment. I couldn't go past my beloved PINK, so whipped up this card for it...


I couldn't go past using my gorgeous Kaisercraft 'Love Notes' kit from Handmade By Suzanne for this challenge and also included some black cardstock; hot pink satin ribbon; and stunning black picot edge trim - all from the store. I printed the sentiment (a quote I found and then altered slightly) on transparency, and then used foam mounting tape to raise the sentiment block and the handcut hearts for dimension. A bit of machine stitching was the only other addition, and I am pretty happy with my PINK perfection card!

(Don't forget that there are still PLENTY of bargains to be had in the HBS 40% off Sale Section, so grab yourself one before you miss out!!!)

1 comment:

sarah martin said...

I already said it before but it's gorgeous Sue.
Love the height you've added to the hearts.
So how will be the lucky recipient of the card?
xo