Tuesday 8 February 2011

HBS Feb Sketch Chall!

February's sketch challenge at Handmade By Suzanne has been designed by our very own, (very talented), DT member Chloe Nielsen. I found Chloe's sketch irresistable, and couldn't wait to have a go at it. Before I started I had a vision in mind of how I wanted this page to look, but after a couple of mini disasters along the way, I had to alter that vision...LOL Nevertheless, I am still pretty happy with how it came out...


Pop over HERE to see Chloe's original sketch and also find out who our super-talented guest DT member is this month! :-)  Have a go at the sketch yourself and post your LO in the gallery, and you go in the running for a $20 (randomly drawn) store voucher! You can see what everyone else has been doing with this month's sketch, and find many more inspiring LOs in the gallery HERE
PS - as an added bonus for those who complete the sketch and upload their LO to the HBS gallery, Chloe is offering an extra giveaway via her blog. Check it out HERE

6 comments:

Jasmine S said...

Oh how cute are those toes?
I love your take on the sketch. The pink spotty pp is gorgeous and the pom pom ribbon is placed perfectly. Love that flower and bow too.
Super cute.

Chloe said...

This is just DARLING Sue!!!! Love every single bit from the doily, to the stitching, to the gorgeous rolled flower AND the sweet little TOES!!!! The tape under the title looks FAB - might have to steal that idea in the future ;-)
PS. Thanks for visiting my blog and a big thank you for your feedback :-)
xx mwah :-)

Unknown said...

awwww how gorgeous Sue!! Love this so much especially that little chippie poking out and the rolled flower!Hope you week is going well..xx

Kim said...

well I cant tell where you went wrong because this is just FAB as I said over in the gallery I totally love how you ahve layered the heading over the tape

Wendy said...

Sue this is so very very cute!! love it!! W:)

Alison said...

This is fab Sue, love how you repeated the shape with the pp and jb - your loops of pompom are the perfect finishing touch. Do really expect me to believe this isn't exactly what you had in mind lol??