Saturday 29 January 2011

Yes, I scrapped!

Mojo has been a bit hit & miss this week, and given that I woke up this morning feeling not too well, I now know why. (Damn kid germs - thanks Brielle!) I did manage a couple of LOs though (although not entirely happy with them...LOL) This LO was one I completed for the Quote Challenge @ Challenge Heaven. We had to finish the sentence "A Day at the..." and also include ribbon or twine (I used both). I chose to scrap a pic of our family taken at Australia Zoo last year. I actually found this pic quite difficult to scrap because of the colours in it, here's the result...


Included on the LO are a couple of quirky handmade embellishments. The first is a bottletop made by my darling friend Vicki, which I purchased from her via the Scrapbooking Top 50 Crafters Market. (The next market is scheduled to kick off next Friday, 4th February.) The other handmade embellishment is the tree, which I received from another SBT50 member in an embellishment swap.

Unfortunately, I can't share my other LO just yet, as its secret squirrel stuff...but all will be revealed soon! ;-)

3 comments:

Marelize said...

I think your layout looks awesome Sue. The colours are perfect and I love all the handmade embellies you've used. :)

Jasmine S said...

Sue the colours you chose are perfect for this photo. Love the paint, the doily lace, the vine, the twine, your treet, the ticket, all of it. Just excellent girlfriend.

Suzanne McGregor said...

Love the colours, just fab! Adore the bottlecap!

Sxx