Wednesday 17 November 2010

Some more 'Cottage Christmas'...

Here is yet another LO I have created using the 'Cottage Christmas' collection from Imaginisce I received from Handmade By Suzanne. This LO was done for the SBT50 "Life As We Know It" CC. (And yes, challenges are still open until 21st Nov!) This was for Anthea's "Remember..." Challenge, where you had to scrap a photo that invoked fond memories of the past, that was not 6x4, and include the word 'remember'. As Christmas is fast approaching, I have been thinking about how quickly time has flown since Brielle's first Christmas almost 2 years ago. This year promises to be quite exciting for her as she is actually starting to grasp the concepts of what Christmas and Santa are all about.
Here is my LO...


Besides the gorgeous Imaginisce pps, I have also used My Mind's Eye 'I Believe' brads, Green Tara flowers (including my favourite mini ones) and paper string, Prima lace, AC 'Patchwork' Thickers (again, another of my faves), 'Jazz Blue' glimmermist; and 'Sea Mist' satin ribbon. I love using this Christmas colour combo, replacing the traditional green with a soft blue - I think it suits our climate much better! :-)

PS - How do you like my makeover???

5 comments:

Kim said...

this is simple stunning Sue, loved it over in the gallery and here too!!! love the make over BTW

Anthea said...

Firstly - cause it was the first thing that I noticed - I love your makeover. I have been wanting to redo mine, and this may just have inspired me.

Secondly - Love, love, love your LO. Just gorgeous!

Thirdly - LOVE you! (((((HUGS))))

Vicki said...

Love your make over Sue!! :) You inspired me to give mine a make over too!! :)

Also love that layout, must be good getting some old xmas photos scrapped with the next one just around the corner!! :)

Paula said...

Ohhhh LOVE what you have done to your blog...that pic is gorgeous, love the b&w :)
Cute layout...it is amazing how time flies. Just wait till they hit school, it vanishes in a blink of an eye!!!

Jasmine S said...

This is super cute. Love your colors ad the misting fills in the white space perfectly. She is so super cute too.