Friday 1 October 2010

More CC LO's!

Thought I better catch up on what I've been up to. Here are the remaining LO's I did for the SBT50 "Music & Lyrics" Cyber Crop. The first one was for Ant's "Misheard Lyric" challenge, where we had to create a LO showcasing misheard lyrics, glitter / bling, stitching, felt / fabric. I love how this LO featuring Brielle's version of "Little Miss Muffet" came out...


The next one was for Vicki's "Annoying Lyric" challenge, where we had to use lyrics from an annoying song, bright colours, beads and foam mounting tape. Here is my LO "I'm Too Sexy For My Hat"...

2 comments:

Paula said...

Fantastic!!! Especially love 'miss muffet', the pink with the b&w photos is gorgeous!

Jasmine S said...

Gorgeous Sue. Love Miss Muffet too. Those pics are very cute and the pink spotty paper is ace.