Friday 13 August 2010

My2Angels Scrap Relay LO!

This week I signed up to take part in a scrapping relay being run as part of the birthday celebrations at My2Angels. Everyone was assigned to a team with 4 other members (go team one!) and then each day a member of the team had to complete a birthday themed LO incorporating a daily criteria. I was the last member of my team to participate and my criteria was CANDLES! (I made mine by rolling up some paper and inserting a small twine 'wick'.) We also had to use as much My2Angels product as possible, and here is what I came up with (not entirely happy with this, but no time left to procrastinate...LOL)...


My2Angels products used: Sassafras Lass 'Apple Jack' & 'Nerdy Bird' pps; American Crafts 'Dacquiri' Thickers; assorted mulberry flowers; glittered brads; princess crown charm; plaid fabric brad.
The only things I used that aren't available from My2Angels were 2 buttons (there are other buttons available though! LOL) and the tiny alphas (although Tracy does stock Carolees Creations tiny alphas too!)

6 comments:

Karen Shady said...

what a gorgeous, bright fun layout :) and that photo, OMG, how adorable....

Kim said...

How COOL is that face....and I'm lovin those candles you made Sue

Marelize said...

I love your layout Sue! The colours are devine, the photo adorable and your candles rock! :)

Taryn said...

Oh gorgeous with the banner and all. Fab candles, too!

mel said...

OH THIS IS SO CUTE SUE - LOVE YOUR CANDLES AND THE COLOURS AND BANNER ARE GORGEOUS

Wendy said...

Gorgeous! Love that photo! Very cute candles and a gotta love a pretty banner!! Fab work Sue!! :)