Friday 18 June 2010

SBT50 Cyber Crop LOs!

I have been scrapping my butt off for the Scrapbooking Top 50 June 'Wings' CC this week. First on the agenda was the Opening Night Mini Challenge. Because it was a mini challenge, we had a much shorter timeframe to complete it in (2 days!) The criteria for this challenge was to create something smaller than 12 x 12 with our own "wings" criteria. That is, something representing each of the letters in "wings". The criteria I used were Written journalling, Ink, Neutral coloured background, Gems, Sepia photo and staples.
Here is the result...


The journalling...


My challenge for this CC, "Free the Fairy" was the last one to be posted. The criteria are to use the quote "let your inner fairy fly free", use a pp background and include something silver. I love the pic I used for this (my evil fairy...LOL) and it gave me a great excuse to use lots of yummy pink!
Here is my LO...


Most of the goodies on this page came from My2Angels. The yummy pps I have used are from the Little Yellow Bicycle "Delightful" range. I have also used some white & pink mulberry flowers; pink, white & green mulberry leaves; fairy girl charm; circle pendant charms; silver foil Thickers; plaid fabric brads and grosgrain spotted ribbon...all items are available in Tracy's store!

1 comment:

Jane Smith said...

Love your cranky fairy!! Too cute.