Sunday 13 June 2010

Handmade By Suzanne DT shares!

A couple more LO's to share with you - these ones were done as part of my Handmade by Suzanne DT responsibilities...the results of my first kit of yummy goodies from Suzanne's shop! I was sent some pps from the 3 Bugs in a Rug 'Savannah' range to play with and I just LOVE it!!! Bright, pretty and perfect for scrapping pics of gorgeous little princesses!

Here is my first LO...
Besides the yummy 3 Bugs pps, I also used a Kaiser rhinestone word (these are currently 40% off!), satin ribbon, floral lace trim, Smooch ink (to colour the lace) and loose rhinestones from the store. 

My second LO...
I decided to go 8.5 x 11" for this LO and besides some of the products mentioned above, I used a ScrapFX chipboard wordlet (which I cut to give me the small tag) and a Green Tara mini flower (these are so cute and such good value, and come in an awesome range of colours!)

I still have lots of product left to play with so will be back with more at some stage!

4 comments:

amanda73 said...

these are way to cute, love them both

glad to see you over at challenge heaven...its a great site hey

Kim said...

OMgoodness Sue...these are just too draling....that crown looks so cute

Jasmine S said...

Sooo cute Sue. I LOVE that ballet dress photo. DD will love that when she is older.

Nerrida said...

Oh oh oh...just too cute! You've used the 3Bugs beautifully. Love that photo in the mirror too.