Wednesday 16 June 2010

A Couple of Cards & Sale News!

A couple of quick cards I have whipped up using my DT kit from Handmade By Suzanne. Both cards are based on the 3 Bugs 'Savannah' range which I thought was perfect for little girl's birthday cards. The first card is for my niece, who is totally mad about pink, unicorns and princesses...I think it will get the tick of approval.

With the second card, I simply used a tag from one of the papers for the feature. I added a bit of bling, a button and a sentiment and hey presto! (Perhaps next year's card is already sorted? LOL)


Now is a great time to visit the store at Handmade By Suzanne, as Suzanne is having a MASSIVE 25% OFF STORE WIDE!!! Yes, you heard correctly, STORE WIDE (even on all the new stuff). Pop over and have a look at what's on offer - there is soooo much stuff I want, I can hear my credit card groaning in protest now! LOL

3 comments:

Kim said...

Sue these are just so pretty and girly

Anthea said...

Very, very nice. I like.

Liz Weber said...

Hi Sue, loving your very pretty, sweet and adorable cards, just love what you did with that paper and the cute little cut outs - love that horse and castle, perfect little girl cards.

Have a great weekend.