Wednesday 30 June 2010

A Couple More!

I promised more scrappy shares, so here they are! The first one is for Vicki's June Monthly Challenge at Scrapbooking Top 50. The criteria for this challenge was to be inspired by the following pic...
we also had to include a pinwheel, rub-ons and lots of journalling. Here is my take...


The next LO was for my first challenge ever at Challenge Heaven. I really loved the June challenges, but being away meant that I didn't get to do as many as I wanted to. Hopefully this month I will get a chance to do a lot more! This one was for the Quote Challenge, where we had to use "My Friend" as the title and also black alphas...


A quick thanks to everyone who stops by and leaves me love - your comments are always appreciated! X

7 comments:

Samantha Hauzer said...

Love these layouts, especially the bottom one...so cute! The layouts in your last post look fab too :)

Wendy said...

Lovely pages Sue! Love the addict one ... really cute photo too! Looks like you had an awesome night out on the town too! :)

Anthea said...

Love both your LOs, but I hadn't seen the spotty wot one....soooooo cute. She does love it doesn't she? Hugs. xoxox

Kim said...

tee hee gotta love the AD one I think they are all the same...love your mix of pps Sue

Liz Weber said...

Hi Sue :-)

Love these sweet pages, love what you do with the designs and all the gorgeous little embellishments, they really show off the gorgeous photos.

Love your journalling, it's so special and important!

Hope you and your family have a great weekend!

Jasmine S said...

Sue I love these LOs. All of your scraps of paper and embellies tie in so beautifully.

SkrapPrincess said...

Hiya gorgeous lady, more fabulous LOs!

Hope you are warm and well, have a great week!