Monday 28 June 2010

Back to the grind!

Well here I am back to the grind today, after being down at mum's all week to catch up with my sister & her family. The kids had a ball playing together and it was interesting to see just how big Brielle looked standing next to them now. Here is Brielle with her gorgeous cousins Madeline & Jackson...



And here's a selfie of me & my sis...


After my week down in Brissie I had to come home so that Shannon & I could have our first BIG NIGHT OUT since Brielle was born!!! Lucky for us Auntie Cindy came over to babysit for the night so we were able to go out and run amok with "The Crew" just like we used to. We went to a gig featuring a couple of awesome bands and then back to a friend's place - we had a absolute ball! (Crawled into the back of the car to get some sleep at around 5.30am...LOL) ROCK ON!!!

Getting my "rock chick" on...
Tacca & Shannon, luv ya boys...
 Watching Toe to Toe...
 Dreamkillers go off...
Go Kev...
 Our girl Grom, hit the stage with the 'killers and rocked the house...
 
Luv ya babe...

2 comments:

Anthea said...

Way to go Gal! Looks like a blast. Those photos are really cool. Glad you had a great night. Hope someone got some pics of you!!!!!! xoxoxo

Jasmine S said...

That's great Sue. How grouse to have such a big night out although, I don't think I could function after a 5.30am finish. Don't you appreciate those nights more now that you cant have them whenever you want?