Thursday 1 April 2010

April Already???

March just seemed to fly by didn't it? I can't believe how fast this year is going - this month will see my baby girl turn 2!!! Anyway, here's some more stuff from March. The first LO is one I did for SBT50's March guest DT member Chantal's "Random Challenge". The challenge was to use Chantal's technique for altering paper with paint and then create a LO with it. I am so happy with how my paper came out (yummy colour!) and will definitely be doing this with more from my "crappy paper stash"...LOL


The next LO is one I completed for Vicki's Monthly Challenge. Vicki's challenge to everyone was to use a technique or style that we hadn't before, so I chose to do a totally untried style for me - I call it "freestyle collage", and it is a style that guest DT Chantal excels at. (I will say one thing though, as easy as you may think it looks, it really isn't!) So here is the end result...


PS - How DIVINE is the blue gardenia flower? You can get them from my2angels HERE (there are lots of colours!)

The last LO is one that I am not really happy with, but thought I would put it up here anyway (so you can all point and stare...LOL). This LO was for the "We Dare You" Challenge, where SBT50 members were invited to set a challenge for the DT. The criteria we ended up with was to use no pps (!), tissue paper, circles and staples. I used the tissue paper to make some roses and they are my favourite part of this LO...


Here is a close up of my roses...

2 comments:

Chloe said...

The tissue paper flowers are my fave too!!

Paula said...

I love, love, love those roses! :)