Monday 1 March 2010

A HUGE Month!

I had a HUGE month of scrapping in February...17 LO's, 1 card and 2 sets of embellishments for swaps! (Not bad considering it was such a short month!) Here's another couple of layouts that I completed...

This one was for the What Is Old Is New sketch challenge. I actually used a lot of left-overs I still had out from a previous layout for this one. I just adore this pic I took of Brielle - I really love candid shots!


The next LO was one I completed for a blind scrap hosted by Julie, who was SBT50's Feb Guest DT member. Julie's instructions were super simple to follow and I am so happy with the result I got. I love the fact that Julie's instructions allowed for enough scope for everyone to make each LO to their own style. Thanks for the challenge Julie! X

4 comments:

Marelize said...

You've rocked these challenges girl! I love both of them! Beautiful work!

Julie said...

You are a scrapping machine! I don't know how you do it, each page is amazing.
I love the LO you did for my challenge, thanks for your super nice words :)
xxx

Chantal Vandenberg said...

I agree with Julie, you ARE a scrapping machine! Love your work! :) Especially the candy lo! :)

Wendy said...

Sue, I love this! Love the colours, love all the different papers you've used and the photo is gorgeous! A fab LO to scraplift!! :) Oh and I love your Love LO too ... I'm a huge fan of 'bright on black' LO's!! Great work :)