Tuesday 2 February 2010

New Monthly Challenges!

Well it's February now, so that means the new Scrapbooking Top 50 Monthly Challenges are up! As usual, there is one from each of the 3 DT members and they are great! (If I do say so myself...LOL) My monthly challenge to everyone is to use hand cutting, hand stitching and pearls on a layout. Here is the layout I created using all the yummy goodies in my DT kit from Scrapping 2 Perfection and my2angels (I think my favourite thing was the gorgeous hot pink velvet ribbon from my2angels...I didn't want to cut it up! LOL)

February also signals that the next SBT50 Cyber Crop is not too far away! It will all kick off on Monday 8th and the theme is "Love Is All Around". There are some AWESOME challenges planned and lots of great prizes up for grabs, so be sure to stop by the forum and register your interest HERE

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I love how you have added the staples to the ribbon (it is gorgeous ah). Kind of a mixture of softness and a touch of grunge