Saturday 23 January 2010

Celebrations CC LO's!

It has been sooooo hot and sticky here over the last week, which is not very good for one's mojo, I can tell you! This week I have been working on the SBT50 Celebrations CC challenges and have managed to complete almost all of them. The first one I have to share is the latest one I completed, for the "Let's Celebrate" challenge. For this one, we had to use a sketch designed by our January Guest DT Member Megan, and also use some of the lyrics from the song 'Celebration'. Here is my layout...


The next layout was for the "It's Your Party" challenge. For this one, members selected pictures that were secretly representative of different criteria. One of the forum members selected mine for me (because I designed the challenge) and I got layering, stamping, use 3 different ribbons and a big title. Here's what I came up with...

The next challenge was the "This Year..." challenge, which was all about scrapping your goals or resolutions. The extra criteria was the title had to contain "2010" and there had to be handwritten journalling. I decided to step outside my comfort zone for this and not only use colours that I wouldn't normally, but also do a photoless layout! Here is the end result...

The last layout I have to share is a DOUBLE layout! (You probably already know I don't like them...LOL) Anyway, besides having to be a double LO, the criteria for the "2009 in Review" challenge was that it had to include at least 4 photos, have a family theme, the title had to contain "2009" and the LO had to have some reference to "in review"...phew! Here is my layout which I centred around how Brielle had changed from baby to toddler...

2 comments:

Marelize said...

Hi Sue. You rock these challenges girl! They are all stunning! :)

scrapofyourlife said...

Love the photoless layout. never done one myself would make a great challenge for one of my next cc's