Thursday 26 November 2009

More Layouts!

I promised I would be back today with some more layouts, so here they are!

The first one is a LO I did last month for Kathie's kit challenge on Scraphappy Kat. We were supplied a kit and our challenge was to create a LO using some of every item in the kit. The kit was right up my alley as it was all my favourite scrapping colours. Here is the LO I did "2 Hearts" with Shannon and Brielle.

The next LO is one I completed recently for the November challenge on Scrap the Girls. This month the challenge is a colour challenge using red, blue, orange and white. This is not normally a colour combination I would use and I am really happy with the result. Here is my LO, "Dair"...



Here are a few other things I've created for this month's swaps on SBT50...


No comments: