Wednesday 25 November 2009

Finally Back!!!

Well I'm finally back online again after a monumental stuff up by Telstra...GRRRRR! I have been suffering total withdrawls being without internet access, although I never considered myself a real "addict"...LOL Anyway, it did give me a chance to scrap though and I managed to complete 4 LO's and 3 OTP projects. (The OTP are gifts though, so no sharing of those I'm afraid!)

The first LO I completed was the last challenge for the SBT50 CC, which finishes tonight (back online in the nick of time!) The "All Dressed Up" challenge involved selecting 5 pictures which each represented a different criteria to e used. As I was the one that set the criteria, one of our members chose for me and I got use cardstock only (no pp!), use a paper punch or mask (I masked the background using tape and sprayed with Spritz), use something silver (staples), use mixed alphas for title and use pearls. Phew - quite a challenge! This is the end result...

The next LO I completed was for my DT responsibility at Scrapability Sketches. This LO was done using Bec's November sketch # 2 and I used the Little Yellow Bicycle "Love Letters" range. Pics are of Shannon & I when I was quite pregnant...


Next up was Kathie's November Monthly Challenge for SBT50, which was a scraplift challenge, "Scrap the Kat". This challenge is open until the end of the month, so pop over and check it out, you might win a cool prize! Here is my take...


I think that will do for now, I'll post up some more tomorrow!

No comments: