Tuesday 29 September 2009

Pina Colada...not just my favourite cocktail!

All month I have been playing along in the 30 Days of Creative Contests on the Kaisercraft blog. Yesterday there was much excitement in my household when I saw my name posted up there as the winner of day 26! Now for anyone who has ever read my list of "Things I Love" on this blog, you would know that I looooove Kaisercraft, and now even more so! For my prize I will be receiving a "Pina Colada" collection pack, bursting with lots of goodies...
Pina Colada's have always been my favourite cocktail, so maybe this was meant to be...LOL

2 comments:

Marelize said...

Congrats Sue! That's fantastic! It's one of my favourite Kaiser ranges too! Can't wait to see what you're going to create with these yummy papers... Enjoy!

Anonymous said...

WTG Sue great news. Look forward to seeing what you create with your prize
Tracy :)