Wednesday 2 September 2009

I've Been AWOB!

Yes, I've been AWOB (Absent Without Blogging), but have been terribly busy scrapping the last of the SBT50 August CC Challenges, as well as working on my DT comittments for SBT50 and Scrapability. I've also made card fronts for a card swap, a gift for a friend's baby shower and a present & card for my dad for Fathers Day. On top of all the scrapping, I've had a visit from mum, a birthday, some VERY hot weather, a sick DD, a hair cut and all the other usual "life stuff" going on...it never ends!

Anyway, without further ado, here's some of my recent work...
"I" - LO created for "It's all About You" Challenge. LO had to contain a pic of me, and had to feature at least 5 words that I would use to describe myself. I decided not to hold back and was brutally honest about who I am. Here's a close-up of my journalling...


"Bad Girlz" - LO created for "Lost in Space" Challenge. This challenge required a dark background, light foreground and at least 1/3 of the LO dedicated to 'white space'.

Card created with scraps from "Lost in Space" Challenge.

"Imagine Life" - LO created for "Bingo with a Twist" Challenge. My criteria for this challenge was to use some kind of die cut, a tag for journalling, use something made of chipboard and use some kind of punch.

The baby shower gift & card I made.

"Puttin on the Glitz" - LO created for Scrapability Sketches, using August Sketch # 2 and also incorporating additional challenge criteria. To see what the rest of the DT has been up to, visit Scrapability Sketches.

I think that's enough for now! I'll post some more of my work soon!

4 comments:

Vicki said...

Looks good chicky!! :)

Dina said...

Ok Sue, WHO HAD THE HAIRCUT. If it was bubs you can't make any more egg jokes... Love the LO's, as always ;)

Anonymous said...

Nice to see some work from you ... see you still have some of the Rose Moka left ;) I do especially like that layout the twist of the ribbon is a fab touch and that frame is very cute
Tracy :)

BruganCampbell said...

Wonderful work! You and Vickstar are doing a fab job over @ Top 50. Have a fantastic week!