Saturday 1 August 2009

We Have a Winner!

Well my little barrel girl Brielle was up bright and early this morning to draw a winner of my RAK supporting Scrapability Sketches. And the winner is...


Congrats Vicki! (Clearly your name looked the tastiest this morning...lol) I've already got your details, so I will get your RAK out to you in the mail soon! Thanks to everyone for playing along, and remember you are all still in the draw for Scrapability's official RAK too! The first August sketch should be up on the site soon and there are some great prizes up for grabs this month! (Plus the chance to be the Golden Girl for October.) I look forward to seeing some LOs!

4 comments:

Vicki said...

Woohoo!! Thanks Sue and big hugs and a thank you to Brielle too!! Can't wait to see what goodies i get!!
P.S. off to scrapability sketches now to see if the august sketch is up!! :)

BruganCampbell said...

Congratulations Vicki! That barrel girl is such a cutie!

Sharon said...

Congratulations Vicki! And Sue your barrel girl is beautiful.

Sharon

bronnyk said...

Hi Sue. Cute Barrel Girl!!! LOL
I'm sure I'll have a great time at Bon's retreat. I am soooo excited, I can't wait.
I wish I had more time to catch up with all the activity on your site with Scrapability,......one day LOL