Friday 3 July 2009

First Scrapability LO!

My first official LO as a Creative Team member of Scrapability Sketches is now up on the blog! (I must admit I was a bit nervous when I submitted this LO, as I have never really "put myself out there" like this before.) I was really impressed with the LO's by the other CT members and am in awe to be included in such a talented team. You can check out the 1st July sketch, and see what the other members of the CT came up with here.

Here's my take on Bec's sketch:

"These Two I Love" - first CT LO for Scrapability Sketches. Pic is of Shannon & Brielle down on the beach at the end of our street.

2 comments:

Anthea said...

Gorgeous, gorgeous, gorgeous....what are you worried about? That is a beautiful LO.

And as for the beach at the end of the street - mmmmm - I must come and check it out one day....hehehe.

suzARTe said...

I love the colours you have used in this LO. The stitching looks great as well