Thursday 23 July 2009

At the Park!

Just thought I'd share a couple of pics from last Friday. (I know I've been terrible this week!) Last Friday, Brielle & I met up with our mum's group for lunch and a play at the park. We haven't gotten together in over a month because of our various colds, flus and other commitments. The last time we were together, the kids were all just starting to take a few steps and now they are all well and truly walking. (We all spent the entire time chasing our kids all over the park.) Here's a couple of pics...

2 comments:

miimi said...

She is so cute Sue!! Love photos!!
Kathie
xoxo

Kathie said...

Oops sorry Sue, Miim is my exchange student she was using my computer and didn't sign out and I didn't check!!!! No that is funny. Still think that those photos of your daughter are really cute no matter who Im leaving messages as!!!!!
Kathie
xoxo