Friday 26 June 2009

Another LO!

Just a quick share from me of another LO I've done for the SBT50 "Tiaras & Crowns" Cyber Crop. This one was a colour challenge, and we were provided a palette of "grunge" colours and asked to choose 3 to do a grunge LO. I chose black, brown and red. Having never done a grunge LO before, I made a list of techniques and elements used in grunge before I started. I then tried to incorporate as many as I could. Techniques I used included tearing, scrunching, distressing and inking. Elements included metal, corrugated cardstock, mesh, a 'ransom' style title, and a black & white photo. (We also had to use our SBT50 avatar pic as the photo.) I really enjoyed this challenge and am happy with how it turned out.

"The Key to My Heart" - LO completed for challenge # 3 (grunge colour challenge) of the SBT50 June CC.

1 comment:

suzARTe said...

gorgeous LO. I love the colour and texture and ofcourse the photo is just wonderful